Roses will be ready for in-store pickup from May 6-12, 2019. By then, your rose bush will have begun to show leaves and will bloom in your garden in June.
One of our earlier varieties and still a very worthwhile rose, especially in warmer areas where it stays reliably short.
- Rose Type: English Rose - bred by David Austin
- Growth Type: Shrub Rose
- Sub Type: English Old Rose Hybrid
- Colour: Apricot Peach
- Fragrance Strength: Medium Fragrance
- Flowering: Repeat Flowering
- Disease Resistance: Average
- Height: 3ft
- Width: 3ft
- Breeder: David Austin
- Year of Introduction: 1987
- Appellation: Austamora
- Suitable for zones: Zones 5-11
- Petal Count: 70 petals