Roses will be ready for in-store pickup from May 6-12, 2019. By then, your rose bush will have begun to show leaves and will bloom in your garden in June.
Beautiful, very rounded flowers of soft apricot fading to cream. Particularly strong fragrance. Bushy, upright growth. Extremely healthy.
- Rose Type: English Rose - bred by David Austin
- Growth Type: Climbing Rose
- Sub Type: English Musk Hybrid
- Colour: Soft apricot
- Fragrance Strength: Strong Fragrance
- Flowering: Repeat Flowering
- Disease Resistance: Good
- Height: 12ft
- Breeder: David Austin
- Year of Introduction: 2011
- Appellation: Ausblanket
- Suitable for zones: Zones 5-11
- Petal Count: 45 petals
- Patent: 24566