Bender Board landscape edging is plastic lumber that is manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene plastic recovered from blue box collection and other sources as needed. The result is a strong but pliable product that will contour evenly and consistently and is ideal for projects that do not require structural strength.
1" x 4" x 20'
1" x 6" x 20'
12" Stakes (shown below) sold separately.
These are just some of the advantages of plastic lumber over wood:
- 20' lengths with dado ends allow for less butt joints
- Less labour to install saves time and money on your project
- High gloss finish allows for easy stripping and clean up
- Boards can be re-used many times as they roll up for storage
- A 20' board can roll up and be fit in the trunk of a car.
- Made from 100% recycled plastics
- Eco-Friendly – saves the environment and money at the same time
- Non Porous & impervious to rot, decay and insect infestation
- No decay, splinter or split