Roses will be ready for in-store pickup from May 6-12, 2019. By then, your rose bush will have begun to show leaves and will bloom in your garden in June.
A multi-award winning rose with sumptuous, fragrant flowers.
A healthy variety with sumptuous, deep velvety crimson blooms. Strong Old Rose fragrance with fruity notes of blackberry, blueberry and damson.
- Repeat Flowering
- Exceptional Fragrance
- Ideal for pots and containers
- Rose Type: English Rose - bred by David Austin
- Growth Type: Shrub Rose
- Sub Type: English Old Rose Hybrid
- Colour: Deep crimson
- Fragrance Strength: Strong Fragrance
- Flowering: Repeat Flowering
- Disease Resistance: Good
- Height: 3ft
- Width: 3.5ft
- Breeder: David Austin
- Year of Introduction: 2007
- Appellation: Ausbernard
- Suitable for zones: Zones 5-11
- Petal Count: 74 petals
- Patent: 19876